Sticky Balsamic is an artisan, family-owned regional business based in Victoria. They are Australia’s most awarded balsamic vinegar and help make your food even tastier, easily! This incredible range of caramelised balsamic glazes is the discerning gourmet foodie’s first choice - delicious, tasty and easy to use. Use them to impress your friends and family with entrees such as bruschetta and seafood (try lemon), to main dishes including chicken, duck and pork (try orange), as well as being an excellent dessert addition!
All Sticky Balsamic products are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and have no added preservatives, meaning more people can enjoy the incredible flavour. Try them - you'll love them.
Sticky Balsamic Original
Need we say more? This perfect balsamic glaze is incredible to use with salads and with red meat. Sticky Balsamic Original retains its wonderful caramelised balsamic flavour while having a richer, thicker consistency. The perfect condiment to use with your meals, or to give as a present.
- Salads - Drizzle a little of this gloriously luxurious caramelised balsamic vinegar over the salad and mix to combine. Add some olive oil as well if desired
- Meat - Drizzle a little Sticky Balsamic Original over the meat prior to cooking or use as a finishing vinegar over everything once plated
- Desserts - Simply dip strawberries into this luxurious caramelised balsamic glaze, or use atop ice cream for an incredible taste sensation
- Cheese Platter - Use Sticky Balsamic Original instead of a quince paste to provide that delicious sweetness. Drizzle a little over the wheel of cheese prior to serving or have in a cute bowl with a spoon to top the tower of cheese just prior to eating
Sticky Balsamic Apple
The perfect gluten-free, dairy-free partner for salads, white meat (pork and turkey), fruit and desserts. Simply drizzle a little of this apple balsamic vinegar as a finishing vinegar over the salad or plate of food to tie it together beautifully.
- Salads - Use Sticky Balsamic Apple as a dressing on its own or with a little olive oil
- Pork & Turkey - Marinate the meat in this amazing Apple Balsamic prior to cooking, or drizzle a little of this delicious sauce over the meat after cooking
- Fruit - Dip pieces of fruit into this tasty apple balsamic glaze for a taste sensation
- Desserts - Drizzle some of this incredibly tasty Apple balsamic reduction over dessert to give it the extra flavour you are looking for
- Sticky Balsamic Apple is the perfect way to compliment your foods in an easy and quick way!
Sticky Balsamic Lemon
Perfect to use with seafood, terrine, vegetables and summer fruits. Combine this with being gluten and dairy-free, and you have the perfect sauce!
- Seafood - Imagine your seafood marinated in this delicious lemon balsamic vinegar, how amazing! Or drizzle it over seafood; you can also dip seafood into Sticky Balsamic Lemon - imagine prawns dipped in this taste sensation!
- Terrine - Drizzle Sticky Balsamic Lemon over terrine for an enhanced taste
- Vegetables - Enhance the flavour of your vegetables by frying them briefly in this lemon balsamic sauce after cooking. Alternatively, drizzle some over the vegetables after cooking for an incredible flavour
- Summer Fruits - Perfectly accompany the fruit you love, drizzle Sticky Balsamic Lemon over or simply dip fruit into this delicious lemon balsamic glaze. Perfect, clean, delicious!
Sticky Balsamic Orange
Perfect to use with game meats including duck, rabbit, quail and chicken, as well as desserts and salads. And the good news is that it is gluten and dairy-free too!
- Game meats - Rub this delicious orange balsamic dressing all over the meat as a marinade prior to cooking to provide an enhanced, delicious flavour, and continue to baste while cooking. Remember to drizzle some Sticky Balsamic Orange over the meat when ready for serving!
- Desserts - Gorgeous as an accompaniment, drizzled over cakes, or as a sauce for fruit. We love Sticky Balsamic Orange drizzled over ice cream topped with a warm chocolate brownie
- Salads - This orange balsamic is excellent to use as a dressing for salads either on its own or partnered with olive oil
Sticky Balsamic Pear
The cheese accompaniment you need in your pantry! Fabulous as a salad or vegetable dressing or use with meat, and gluten-free and dairy-free to boot!
- Cheese - Dip your cheese, biscuits, fruit and everything in this spectacular pear balsamic vinegar glaze
- Salad - Use Pear caramelised balsamic as a salad dressing on its own to provide that flavour that is second to none. Or add some olive oil as well if you wish
- Dessert - Fresh fruit and pear balsamic is a match made in heaven. Simply dip fruit in (such as strawberries) for an incredible taste sensation, or use it as a dressing! We love this pear balsamic glaze over ice cream and berries. Delicious!
- Meat - Drizzle a little Pear caramelised balsamic vinegar over red meat and the rest of the plate prior to serving. Or baste your meat while cooking with this glorious pear balsamic glaze.
Sticky Balsamic White
This white caramelised balsamic vinegar is made carefully in small batches in regional Victoria, by us.
Use this glorious white balsamic glaze with white meats, roast veggies, salads and desserts. Just divine!
- Meats - Drizzle a little white balsamic glaze over meat prior to cooking or baste as cooking. You can also use a little Sticky Balsamic White over the whole plate as a finishing sauce to tie the whole plate together - yum!
- Veggies - Drizzle a little of this white balsamic glaze over roast veggies with some salt and pepper prior to putting in the oven for a glorious caramelised taste once cooked. You can also use some over steamed greens, carrots and many other veggies after cooking for that extra delicious flavour you can only get from a white balsamic glaze.
- Salads - Use some Sticky Balsamic White over a salad just prior to serving, with or without olive oil. Add some salt and freshly cracked pepper for a taste sensation. Try a little over fruit salad as well - you’ll love it!
- Desserts - This white balsamic vinegar glaze is the perfect addition to dessert - just drizzle a little over fruit or your favourite pavlova, cake… the uses are endless!
Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig
This glorious fig balsamic glaze is handcrafted with Australian-made vinegar and made with real figs. You might find some of those delicious, crunchy fig seeds in your bottle which provide an incredible pleasing texture. Carefully created in small batches to ensure premium quality, Sticky Balsamic Fig is the perfect fruit-infused balsamic vinegar for your pantry.
Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig with desserts, fruit, cheese, meat and salad.
- Desserts - Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig is perfect to use with all kinds of desserts… from pavlovas to cakes and brownies, ice cream and many other uses. Drizzle a little of this glorious fig balsamic glaze over for an incredible taste sensation.
- Fruit - Use this luxurious fig caramelised balsamic vinegar over a fruit salad for a spectacular taste. Also, try your favourite fruits simply dipped into a bowl of Sticky Balsamic Fig. It’s a snack you’ll adore.
- Cheese - Drizzle a little of this fig balsamic glaze over your cured meat or a wheel of cheese prior to serving. Alternatively, have a bowl filled with this caramelised fig balsamic with a spoon and top your tower of deliciousness with it, just prior to eating.
- Meat - Drizzle a little of this most awarded fig balsamic vinegar over red meat (lamb and fig are best friends, of course) just prior to serving. Why not add some to the rest of the plate to tie it all together beautifully! Or baste with Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig while cooking your red meat. Delicious.
- Salad - This fig caramelised balsamic vinegar is perfect to use with all types of salads, and we especially love it with salads with rocket. Drizzle a little over prior to serving for that beautiful figgy, vinegar taste you love. Add some olive oil if you wish but it is also perfect on its own.
- Other Suggestions - use with a gourmet pizza, just drizzle some over just prior to serving. Also, try it as a cheeky addition to a cocktail. Let us know how you use your Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig!
Sticky Balsamic Premium Pomegranate
Sticky Balsamic’s latest release, handcrafted with Australian-made vinegar and carefully created in small batches to ensure premium quality.
Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Pomegranate glaze with salads, seafood, desserts and cheese. Perfect for every kitchen, or as a gift.
- Salads - Drizzle a little of this pomegranate balsamic vinegar over a salad just prior to serving, either with or without some olive oil
- Seafood - Use as a finishing glaze over seafood, or dip your prawns (or other seafood!) into a bowl with pomegranate balsamic vinegar in it. Yum!
- Desserts - Use desserts that have a lot of creams (like pavlova) to cut through the cream. This Pomegranate balsamic vinegar is also perfect with ice cream and whatever topping you like!
- Cheese - Drizzle a little Pomegranate balsamic glaze over a wheel of cheese prior to serving, or have some in a bowl with a spoon to place on your tower of cheese just prior to eating.
Sticky Balsamic Premium Quince
Lovingly created in small batches with locally harvested Quinces ensuring exceptional quality within each bottle. Sticky Balsamic Premium Quince is the perfect fruit-infused balsamic vinegar for your pantry.
Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Quince with desserts, fruit, cheese, meat and salad.
- Desserts - This sweet quince balsamic glaze is perfect with all types of desserts including ice cream, cakes, pancakes and all types of sweets. Try it today!
- Fruit - Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Quince as a fruit salad dressing, just delicious.
- Cheese - This Quince balsamic glaze is perfect to use instead of a quince paste with a cheese platter. Simply drizzle over a wheel of cheese prior to serving, or have some in a bowl with a spoon to place some on the tower of cheese (and other goodies) just prior to eating
- Meat - White meat and quince balsamic glaze are perfect together for that added sweetness. Use white meats including turkey and chicken as a finishing sauce, or baste while cooking.
- Salad - The glorious quince balsamic glaze is perfect with the pearl barley salad recipe - click here for the recipe. It is also incredible with all types of other salads so try it today!
Sticky Balsamic Premium Raspberry
Only recently released, it has already won many medals! Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Raspberry with crustaceans such as prawns, as a salad dressing, with cheese, and also with desserts like pavlova. You’ll never go back! Perfect for every pantry, or as a gift.
- Crustaceans - Drizzle a little of this incredible raspberry balsamic vinegar over crustaceans like prawns for an incredible tangy taste sensation
- Salads - This raspberry balsamic glaze is perfect to use with all types of salads, it has an amazing raspberry taste which is paired with the glorious balsamic flavour - delicious.
- Cheese - Drizzle a little Sticky Balsamic Premium Raspberry over a wheel of cheese, or have some in a bowl with a spoon to place directly on your tower of cheese just prior to eating
- Desserts - Use with desserts such as pavlova to cut through the cream a little, or simply on some ice cream for a taste sensation
Sticky Balsamic Premium Reserve
Sticky Balsamic’s vincotto style caramelised balsamic vinegar. This variety is less thick than others, providing that fluidity similar to vincotto.
Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Reserve has a full, smooth, rich flavour, which pairs perfectly with cheese, salads, meats and desserts.
- Cheese - This caramelised balsamic glaze is perfect to use with a cheese platter, simply drizzle over a wheel of cheese prior to serving. Delicious!
- Salads - Use this caramelised balsamic vinegar over all types of salads for a gorgeous, rich flavour.
- Meats - Red meats are perfect with this caramelised balsamic vinegar - either use as a finishing sauce or baste with Sticky Balsamic Premium Reserve while cooking (amazing with barbeques)
- Desserts - The sweetness of this caramelised balsamic vinegar is perfect to use with ice cream. This is also our favourite balsamic glaze to use when making roast fruit such as roast strawberries and figs.
Sticky Balsamic Premium Truffle
If you love truffles, you NEED this truffle balsamic vinegar in your life! Not quite as thick as the other varieties, this incredible truffle balsamic glaze provides a truffle flavour you will never forget…
Use Sticky Balsamic Premium Truffle with cheese, meats, salads and vegetables.
- Cheese - Drizzle Truffle balsamic glaze over a wheel of cheese, or put some over your cheese tower just prior to eating.
- Meats - Red meats and this truffle balsamic vinegar are perfect together. Baste as you’re cooking, or use as a finishing vinegar when plated.
- Salads - Truffle balsamic glaze is an essential ingredient for blue cheese and walnut salad or any kind of salad.
- Breakfast - Think about this -> toasted sourdough, a baked field mushroom with feta or goats cheese in it, a poached egg sprinkled with some fresh thyme, and some Sticky Balsamic Premium Truffle drizzled on top *sigh*